Catherine has been conducting Lived Experience Supervision (also referred to as Peer Supervision) since 2016 for people working in mental health and alcohol and other drugs roles. She specialises in person-centred supervision for individuals in organisational, consultant, research, leadership and policy roles.
Supervision is underpinned by Intentional Peer Support and human rights values.
Areas of focus include:
- Understanding and utilising one’s Lived Experience across the career life span, including those working in an identified role for the first time
- Reflective practice
- Working with key stakeholder across research, service delivery and Lived Expereince
- Communication skills and strategies, including communicating under pressure
- Living leadership (skills, techniques and personal journey)
- Developing specialist workforce skills
- Resilliance skills
- Reflections on the relationship between one’s ongoing personal journey and the impact of working in an identified role
- Goal setting and career progression
|Supervision fees for organisations|
|One person (60min) on-going monthly supervision by Zoom or teleconference||$150|
|Group (max. 3 people) on-going monthly supervision by Zoom or teleconference||$400|
|Specialist debrief and other custom services||POA|
People seeking private supervision (i.e. not paid through your employer) should contact Catherine directly (email@example.com).
Further resources for peer supervision
The Centre for Mental Health Learning has a range of further resources for Peer Supervision and is a great resource for those seeking supervision for people in direct practice or peer work roles:
Peer supervision for the mental health and alcohol and other drugs workforce is also available through Sharc.
All written content Copyright © 2020-2022 Lived Solutions.